Jeff Marr spoke about the recent, in-progress, and future wake research being done at the University of Minnesota’s St. Anthony Falls Laboratory.
Sign up for the Current Waters newsletter:
You will receive a confirmation email message at the address you enter below. Please follow the instructions in that email in order to be added to the list.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Recent News Items:
- MN COLA sets 2024 meeting dates
- Get your geek on: New mass emailing requirements may affect your organization
- Vermont wakesports regulation moves a step closer
- AIS remains a top priority
- If you missed it… watch the webinar on “unique pathways of invasive mussel spread”
- MAISRC recruiting for “Lab to Lakes” Project Manager
- Michigan releases new guides for shoreline improvement
- What goes on the lake, stays on the lake!
- MPCA releases draft list of Impaired Waters for 2024
- ‘Forever Chemicals’ Contaminate America’s Freshwater Fish