MN COLA President Joe Shneider along with MLR Executive Director Jeff Forester and Marina owner Gabe Jabbour took several legislative leaders out on Lake Minnetonka in late August to see wakesurfing in action. From left to right are MN COLA President Joe Shneider, Environment and Natural Resources Committee Chair Rep. Rick Hansen, Rep. Larry Kraft, Sen. Kelly Morrison, MLRA’s Jeff Forester, and Marina owner Gabe Jabbour.
Sign up for the Current Waters newsletter:
You will receive a confirmation email message at the address you enter below. Please follow the instructions in that email in order to be added to the list.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Recent News Items:
- September Member Meeting Recap
- MN COLA receives 2023 Partnership award from MAISRC
- AIS Infestations rising in 2023
- Vanishing natural shorelines hurt lake quality
- Metro legislators rocked by surfing
- ACCL deploys new AIS cleaning tool stations with Cass County
- Michigan Fisheries Division releases report on wake impacts
- Minnesota grapples with nickel mining impacts as EV manufacturing raises demand
- Free to a good home: Specialized lake netting
- Updates from MN COLA’s Annual Meeting