Bert Krages lives in Oregon and has developed a series of videos highlighting safety and environmental challenges from wake surfing. In his most recent video Bert focuses on the issues related to multiple boats wake surfing at the same time when considering measures to protect aquatic environments, shorelines, and other boaters from the damage.
Sign up for the Current Waters newsletter:
You will receive a confirmation email message at the address you enter below. Please follow the instructions in that email in order to be added to the list.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Recent News Items:
- September Member Meeting Recap
- MN COLA receives 2023 Partnership award from MAISRC
- AIS Infestations rising in 2023
- Vanishing natural shorelines hurt lake quality
- Metro legislators rocked by surfing
- ACCL deploys new AIS cleaning tool stations with Cass County
- Michigan Fisheries Division releases report on wake impacts
- Minnesota grapples with nickel mining impacts as EV manufacturing raises demand
- Free to a good home: Specialized lake netting
- Updates from MN COLA’s Annual Meeting